We currently have three bottle filling/water fountain combination units at RNO, with a fourth and fifth set to be installed in the coming months.
1) On the Connector Concourse across from McDonald’s (in place)
2) On the C Concourse near gate C7 (in place)
3) On the B Concourse directly across from gate B1 (in place)
4) On the B Concourse near gates B7/B8 (coming soon)
5) On the B Concourse near gate B4 (coming soon)
Other water fountains that don’t currently have bottle fillers will be upgraded with filling stations as budgets allow in the next 2-4 years.
Reno-Tahoe International Airport
Please check out all the replies above, if you find a post helpful or not please vote using the arrows
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
Revolut – the future of multi-currency cards with great exchange rates – check it out
The cookie settings on this website are set to "allow cookies" to give you the best browsing experience possible. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click "Accept" below then you are consenting to this.