We currently have three bottle filling/water fountain combination units at RNO, with a fourth and fifth set to be installed in the coming months.
1) On the Connector Concourse across from McDonald’s (in place)
2) On the C Concourse near gate C7 (in place)
3) On the B Concourse directly across from gate B1 (in place)
4) On the B Concourse near gates B7/B8 (coming soon)
5) On the B Concourse near gate B4 (coming soon)
Other water fountains that don’t currently have bottle fillers will be upgraded with filling stations as budgets allow in the next 2-4 years.
Reno-Tahoe International Airport
Please check out all the replies above, if you find a post helpful or not please vote using the arrows
Strictly Necessary Cookies
Strictly Necessary Cookie should be enabled at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings.
If you disable this cookie, we will not be able to save your preferences. This means that every time you visit this website you will need to enable or disable cookies again.